Sunday, November 7, 2010

HELLO!!!!

The holidays just passed, and i'm freakingly tired!!
I had a good time at home and one day, everything went wrong. I tried to impress someone, who is very important, someone i want to impress but it turns out to be a disaster. Being the 'full-of-something' me is something i rarely do and guess what? That person doesn't like me!

Hmmm...seriously, i had a hard time digesting it. But after a few while and some consultation of my very goody buddy...I regained my smile. I thought back, i should just be my self. Just be grateful of what you are. Don't try to be someone else, bcoz it will hurt ur loved ones. Bcoz they always love u for who u are.

I think that's all I want to say. I don't want to make this article an eyesore, or broadening up on this issue. Well, thanks to that person who's always with me, always.

And thank you ALLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment