Saturday, October 30, 2010

Hello!!!!

Jakon pulak menulis blog nih.haha. Well, after 3 weeks being a total nerd now I'm back home just to get some very rare food in lembah beringin (McD)!!!!!

Yeay!!! Seriously, dah lama gila x makan.tapi nafsu ni kene tahan jugak.kalau x jadi gemok mcm dulu. sekarang dah tough dah (ada org mengaku kayh!!). walaupun 2 hari je, I'm still looking foward to have a very nice weekend at home. No place feels better than home. Even chalet yg banyak makanan pon ( L44 ).

My studies??Erm....I think i understand what i learn in all subject but applying it is a big problem. Sometimes i just dont know which one to put or not, resulting in excessive and unneccessary information in the answer sheets!!! I'm trying to improve, especially in trying to search for my study spot in KY.I can't find one.I had once, but it's gone now :'(. Guess I still have to find a new one!!

okay, dah habis merepek.thank you so much kalau anda membaca. Sometimes I mmg xde keje. Merepek. Tapi still AWESOME. xD

4 comments:

  1. kemengarutan yang nyata.
    jangan jeles L44 banyak food. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ekeleh.x jeles pon. P29 pon bnyk makanan. Semua makanan berkhasiat. Kalau dkt L44 tu semua junk food.heheh.kecuali air mango. XD

    ReplyDelete