Wednesday, October 27, 2010

ThE bEsT tHiNg In My LiFe

Whewww!!!


At last I got to penetrate in this blog account.It has been so long since i write in this blog.
I just want to share to all, that what happened to me in KYUEM was the best thing ever. I never thought that things would be so different. A-levels is so much like the education system in Malaysia (SPM, PMR, UPSR.....), but I've found something that is really important to me. Something that keeps me going. That keeps me on the right track, that diversify my life from plain black and white to various colors. This is the first time i was 100% determined on a long-going mission, the first time i put whole effort and support in a particular event. 


Then, what is it?is it academic reasons?well, part of it. But there is one thing that makes me stronger everyday. That makes me who i really am. It is the passion. I need the passion in my self. I found passion here, physically and also metaphorically. I really need it in my life. That's why I will fight for it, improve it, maintain it, so that I will always be alive, and the passion also will always be there.


So let's all of us make a change, like Obama said 'It's time for change' in his manifesto speech. Let's be different. Accept improvement. It will always lead to a better life. 


Right now, majority of people are changing. When's your turn? Create opportunity. Don't wait.


Surah Al Hadid - 16. (when is the time?)



No comments:

Post a Comment