Saturday, November 20, 2010

Why you

Life is unfair,
that's what I always think.
Life is cruel,
That what happens to everyone.
Life is just a lie,
That's a fact.

But you....
You gave me the hope, the light,
you gave me the love, the passion,
you gave me the trust, the spirit,
you gave me a real life.

A life that is priceless,
that I would never let go,
A life that I thought never exist,
A life that is full of happiness.

Believe me, you are the sun,
you are my life, 
you are the one I always remember
before I go to sleep at night,
you are my princess. 

Alhamdulillah, HE brought me to you,
HE sent you to guide me,
HE made u gave life to me,
HE showed me the right path,
the path of the pious and
to be together with you; blessed
here and in the hereafter.
Just be patient my princess,
it's a long road
and we'll get through it.


Please get better, I need you, always.....

No comments:

Post a Comment